Jimmy Kimmel Dupes Fashion Week Attendees With Fake Designers (VIDEO)
12:44 pm, September 12th, 2013VIDEO
The interviewer questioned the supposed fashion devotees on collections from “George Costanza,” “Eddie Munster” and “Willy Loman.”
Kimmel’s correspondent also asked people about one designer having his models walk down the runway with watermelons on their heads (never happened) and the new “uni-boot” from Christian Louboutin (nonexistent).
It’s pretty entertaining.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri