Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Kanye West Rant: “Finally, I’m In A Rap Feud!” (VIDEO)
12:12 am, September 27th, 2013VIDEO
Jimmy Kimmel kicked off Thursday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” just hours after a major fight with Kanye West erupted online, and the talk show host revealed the drama actually began earlier that night with “a very angry phone call” from the rapper.
As Gossip Cop reported, West’s anger apparently stemmed from a video Kimmel had aired this week, spoofing a recent interview he did with BBC Radio 1.
The Grammy winner was pissed off enough to call Kimmel in his office, but the conversation didn’t go as planned and West took to Twitter to blast the comedian as a “manipulative media mother**ker.”
But that didn’t stop Kimmel from using his show to mock West again, going on to read off all his tweets and joke about each one.
Referring to the phone call, Kimmel revealed, “He told me I had two choices – #1 Apologize publicly.”
“And that was really the only choice,” said the host.
Kimmel went on to reference West’s sex tape past, and said the rap star was actually “very nice” at a wedding they attended together.
“I don’t know why he’s angry,” said the TV personality. “The bit was pretty innocuous.”
Nevertheless, Kimmel later exclaimed, “Finally, I’m in a rap feud… I always wanted to be in a rap feud.”
“Right now we’re at DefKanye Five,” he quipped.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?