Jimmy Kimmel Hosting White House Correspondents’ Dinner
8:52 am, November 1st, 2011
In a statement, the late-night TV personality said he looked forward to the occasion, joking, “I love dinner.”
“Jimmy’s humor is sophisticated and edgy while appealing to a wide audience,” said White House Correspondents’ Association president Caren Bohan. “We are thrilled that Jimmy has accepted our invitation to be the featured comedian at our annual dinner.”
The Kimmel dinner is set to take place on April 28, 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!