Jimmy Kimmel Hosting White House Correspondents’ Dinner
8:52 am, November 1st, 2011
In a statement, the late-night TV personality said he looked forward to the occasion, joking, “I love dinner.”
“Jimmy’s humor is sophisticated and edgy while appealing to a wide audience,” said White House Correspondents’ Association president Caren Bohan. “We are thrilled that Jimmy has accepted our invitation to be the featured comedian at our annual dinner.”
The Kimmel dinner is set to take place on April 28, 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Jason Hoppy Wants Gag Order For Bethenny?
- 15 Of The Longest Lasting Hollywood Marriages
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now