Jimmy Kimmel on Jay Leno: “F**k Him”
4:54 pm, August 28th, 2012
Asked about the “Tonight Show” host during a media panel in New York City on Monday night, Kimmel simply replied, “F**k him.”
The “Jimmy Kimmel Live” host, who’s now set to face off against Leno and David Letterman when his show moves to the 11:35 time slot on ABC this January, went on to say that the friendship he once had with Leno was “fake.”
Kimmel added the “most fun” he’s ever had on his show was when he famously impersonated Leno in 2010, right after Leno had wrestled the “Tonight Show” away from Conan O’Brien.
He also said that his “proudest moment” was when he used an appearance on Leno’s short-lived prime-time show the following night to throw the Conan incident in his face.
When Leno asked Kimmel during that interview what was the best prank he ever pulled, Kimmel responded, “I think the best prank I ever pulled was I told a guy that five years from now I’m going to give you my show, and then when the five years came, I gave it to him and then I took it back almost instantly!”
Kimmel concluded at the New York panel, “People, it turns out, really don’t like Jay Leno.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired