Jimmy Kimmel on Jay Leno: “F**k Him”
4:54 pm, August 28th, 2012
Asked about the “Tonight Show” host during a media panel in New York City on Monday night, Kimmel simply replied, “F**k him.”
The “Jimmy Kimmel Live” host, who’s now set to face off against Leno and David Letterman when his show moves to the 11:35 time slot on ABC this January, went on to say that the friendship he once had with Leno was “fake.”
Kimmel added the “most fun” he’s ever had on his show was when he famously impersonated Leno in 2010, right after Leno had wrestled the “Tonight Show” away from Conan O’Brien.
He also said that his “proudest moment” was when he used an appearance on Leno’s short-lived prime-time show the following night to throw the Conan incident in his face.
When Leno asked Kimmel during that interview what was the best prank he ever pulled, Kimmel responded, “I think the best prank I ever pulled was I told a guy that five years from now I’m going to give you my show, and then when the five years came, I gave it to him and then I took it back almost instantly!”
Kimmel concluded at the New York panel, “People, it turns out, really don’t like Jay Leno.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Style: Taylor Swift Knows Her Geometry