WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Opens Emmy Awards with Bathroom Skit, Monologue
9:05 pm, September 23rd, 2012VIDEO
But after some last-minute encouragement (and bruising) from an all-star cast of women TV stars ranging from Christina Hendricks and Mindy Kaling to Zooey Deschanel and Ellen DeGeneres, Kimmel was ready to start the show.
His monologue jokes included riffs on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,” Mitt Romney, Chick-fil-A and Hollywood narcissism.
Check out the opening and monologue below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo