WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Opens Emmy Awards with Bathroom Skit, Monologue
9:05 pm, September 23rd, 2012VIDEO
But after some last-minute encouragement (and bruising) from an all-star cast of women TV stars ranging from Christina Hendricks and Mindy Kaling to Zooey Deschanel and Ellen DeGeneres, Kimmel was ready to start the show.
His monologue jokes included riffs on “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,” Mitt Romney, Chick-fil-A and Hollywood narcissism.
Check out the opening and monologue below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors