CLAIM: Jimmy Kimmel Comic Book Obsession Causing Problems With Fiancé
12:02 pm, March 7th, 2013
“Jimmy Kimmel may be a funnyman, but his fiancé is fed up with comics — books, that is,” says Star, which claims Kimmel is “comic book crazy.”
According to the tab, the late night host “constantly embarrasses his future bride” Molly McNearney “by obsessively filling their house with his beloved comics.”
“All his downtime goes to comics, and Molly hates it,” a so-called “friend” tells Star, adding, “She wants him to spend less time with them and more time with her.”
The mag adds that McNearney is now “flexing her wife-to-be muscles” (whatever that means), and “trying to get him to mature before they say ‘I do’, and cut back on his childish hobby.”
Once again, Star – which unintentionally reads sometimes like the funny pages — is wrong.
A rep for Kimmel tells Gossip Cop that “he hasn’t read comic books since he was 8,” and the claims are “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet