CLAIM: Jimmy Kimmel Comic Book Obsession Causing Problems With Fiancé
12:02 pm, March 7th, 2013
“Jimmy Kimmel may be a funnyman, but his fiancé is fed up with comics — books, that is,” says Star, which claims Kimmel is “comic book crazy.”
According to the tab, the late night host “constantly embarrasses his future bride” Molly McNearney “by obsessively filling their house with his beloved comics.”
“All his downtime goes to comics, and Molly hates it,” a so-called “friend” tells Star, adding, “She wants him to spend less time with them and more time with her.”
The mag adds that McNearney is now “flexing her wife-to-be muscles” (whatever that means), and “trying to get him to mature before they say ‘I do’, and cut back on his childish hobby.”
Once again, Star – which unintentionally reads sometimes like the funny pages — is wrong.
A rep for Kimmel tells Gossip Cop that “he hasn’t read comic books since he was 8,” and the claims are “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?