CLAIM: Jimmy Kimmel Comic Book Obsession Causing Problems With Fiancé
12:02 pm, March 7th, 2013
“Jimmy Kimmel may be a funnyman, but his fiancé is fed up with comics — books, that is,” says Star, which claims Kimmel is “comic book crazy.”
According to the tab, the late night host “constantly embarrasses his future bride” Molly McNearney “by obsessively filling their house with his beloved comics.”
“All his downtime goes to comics, and Molly hates it,” a so-called “friend” tells Star, adding, “She wants him to spend less time with them and more time with her.”
The mag adds that McNearney is now “flexing her wife-to-be muscles” (whatever that means), and “trying to get him to mature before they say ‘I do’, and cut back on his childish hobby.”
Once again, Star – which unintentionally reads sometimes like the funny pages — is wrong.
A rep for Kimmel tells Gossip Cop that “he hasn’t read comic books since he was 8,” and the claims are “completely made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks