Jimmy Kimmel Challenges Kanye West To Rap Battle
3:40 pm, September 27th, 2013
Clearly, the “Late Night” host has no intention of apologizing for his parody of West, as the rapper demanded he do during a heated phone conversation on Thursday night.
Instead, Kimmel is just milking the feud for all the comedy value it’s worth.
Do you think West should just drop it, or do you think Kimmel was in the wrong?
Sound off in the comments section below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo