Jimmy Kimmel Challenges Kanye West To Rap Battle
3:40 pm, September 27th, 2013
Clearly, the “Late Night” host has no intention of apologizing for his parody of West, as the rapper demanded he do during a heated phone conversation on Thursday night.
Instead, Kimmel is just milking the feud for all the comedy value it’s worth.
Do you think West should just drop it, or do you think Kimmel was in the wrong?
Sound off in the comments section below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?