Justin Bieber Canadian Thanksgiving Nude Stunt Mocked By Jimmy Kimmel (VIDEO)
1:07 pm, August 13th, 2013VIDEO
The late night host aired a faux History Channel documentary explaining the age-old tradition on Monday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” with a voiceover revealing that after Martin Frobisher’s ships landed on Baffin Island in 1578, it was declared that “all young men should present their unclothed bodies to their grandmothers, covered only by a stringed instrument.”
The voiceover continues, “Those same young men should wear oversized pants aroundeth the ankles, pilot ridiculously garish vehicles and from hereon, these young men shall be referred to as ‘douche pouches.’”
Check out the spoof below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed