WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Has Parents “Silverstone” Their Kids with Chewed Food
10:49 am, April 3rd, 2012VIDEO
The late-night host asked viewers to submit videos called “Hey Jimmy Kimmel, I Silverstoned My Kid” in which mischievous parents chewed (or pretended to chew) their kids’ meals and then told them, provoking some understandably intense reactions.
As with previous Kimmel YouTube challenges, the results manage to be both cruel and adorable.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate