CLAIM: Jimmy Fallon’s Marriage is “Strained” Because of Distance
11:17 am, May 26th, 2011
Star magazine is reporting that Jimmy Fallon‘s marriage has become “strained” because he and his show, “Late Night,” are New York-based, while his film producer wife Nancy Juvonen “lives on the opposite coast.”
The tab quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “Jimmy flies back to L.A. on the redeye every Friday and hardly has any time to spend with Nancy before he’s expected back on set in Manhattan. It’s making them both miserable.”
It’s so bad, claims Star, Fallon is “pushing hard for NBC execs to consider moving his show to L.A.”
But the suits at NBC aren’t budging, says the magazine, which goes on to note that since Fallon has only 12 months left on his contract, he’s going to use that time “to get them to change their minds, or else he walks.”
Here’s what’s right about the Star story: Jimmy Fallon is married and hosts “Late Night,” which is produced out of New York.
Here’s what’s wrong about the Star story: Fallon’s marriage is not strained nor does he want to move the show to L.A.
And oh yeah, the couple does not have a home in L.A.
They’re both based in New York.
The only thing being strained here is the truth.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves