Jimmy Fallon, Carrie Underwood and Rashida Jones Parody Pop Hits For Holiday Songs — WATCH VIDEO!
9:57 am, November 29th, 2013VIDEO
Jimmy Fallon, Rashida Jones and Carrie Underwood performed an amusing medley of current pop hits turned into holiday songs on Thursday’s “Late Night.”
Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” Katy Perry’s “Roar,” Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” and other favorites were filled with lyrics referencing Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Black Friday and Christmas.
But the highlight may have been Underwood’s parody of Miley Cyrus’ American Music Awards performance of “Wrecking Ball” — complete with Pilgrim kitten.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?