Jimmy Fallon, Carrie Underwood and Rashida Jones Parody Pop Hits For Holiday Songs — WATCH VIDEO!
9:57 am, November 29th, 2013VIDEO
Jimmy Fallon, Rashida Jones and Carrie Underwood performed an amusing medley of current pop hits turned into holiday songs on Thursday’s “Late Night.”
Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” Katy Perry’s “Roar,” Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” and other favorites were filled with lyrics referencing Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Black Friday and Christmas.
But the highlight may have been Underwood’s parody of Miley Cyrus’ American Music Awards performance of “Wrecking Ball” — complete with Pilgrim kitten.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss