Jim Jones Reportedly Arrested After Wild Casino Fight
3:21 pm, February 25th, 2012
Rapper Jim Jones was reportedly arrested and maced by police following a brawl at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods Casino.
Jones allegedly got into a violent altercation after attending a party thrown by Diddy.
Another man is said to have struck Jones in the face, leading the performer to hit back as friends on both sides entered the fray, according to TMZ.
Reportedly, police ultimately had to use mace to corral Jones before taking him into custody.
TMZ says he was later released on bond.
There’s been no official confirmation from either Foxwoods or law enforcement.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit