Jim Jones Reportedly Arrested After Wild Casino Fight
3:21 pm, February 25th, 2012
Rapper Jim Jones was reportedly arrested and maced by police following a brawl at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods Casino.
Jones allegedly got into a violent altercation after attending a party thrown by Diddy.
Another man is said to have struck Jones in the face, leading the performer to hit back as friends on both sides entered the fray, according to TMZ.
Reportedly, police ultimately had to use mace to corral Jones before taking him into custody.
TMZ says he was later released on bond.
There’s been no official confirmation from either Foxwoods or law enforcement.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss