Jim Carrey Responds to Jenny McCarthy Claim He Abandoned Son After Split
3:50 pm, June 6th, 2012
In an interview with In Touch titled, “Jim Carrey Broke My Son’s Heart,” McCarthy tells the mag her ex has refused to see the 10-year-old boy since their breakup, saying, “My kid is in therapy over it.”
She adds that she still holds out hope that Carrey will come back into her son’s life.
Now, Carrey is responding to McCarthy’s criticism, telling Gossip Cop in a statement, “I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan’s well being. It’s unfortunate that Evan’s privacy is not being considered. I love Evan very much and will miss him always.”
What do you think about this extremely complicated situation between the exes?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries