Jim Carrey NOT Proposing to Girlfriend Anastasia Vitkina, As Reported
2:37 pm, March 28th, 2012
The tabloid says the Mr. Popper’s Penguins actor “wants to spend the rest of his life” with the 30-year-old Russian student.
A so-called “insider” tells the mag, “Jim is going to propose,” adding, “He’s absolutely crazy about Anastasia and couldn’t be happier.”
Star goes on to note that Carrey “was still seeing other women” when he first met Vitkina through a mutual friend in October, but he “decided to commit to Anastasia by his 50th birthday, in January.”
Anyway, the supposed source says that upon turning 50, Carrey told Anastasia, “It’s not always easy being with me, in more ways than one… But I promise to make it worth your while.”
Either the purported “insider” was sitting on the couple’s lap during this alleged intimate conversation, or the anecdote is completely made up.
We’re going to go with the latter.
A member of Carrey’s inner circle tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” that he’s planning to propose to Vitkina.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents