Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy Not Working on Reconciliation
4:56 pm, July 29th, 2010
In Touch took a short break from obsessing over teenage breasts to take a stab at relationship reporting.
It did not go well.
Carrey and McCarthy, who tweeted their breakup back in April, are “trying to work things out and have turned to a professional relationship expert” in an effort to reconcile, a “friend” tells In Touch.
“It’s a long shot at best,” a source admits.
Well, “long shot” is one way of putting it when a magazine tries to fill space by hurling a baseless rumor at the wall and hoping it sticks.
A source close to Carrey tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Like Carrey’s Ace Ventura character, In Touch is just talking out of its butt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Charlize Theron's Oscars Makeup
- A Baby On the Way for Scarlett Johansson?
- Julia Roberts Accused of Bullying Recently Deceased Half-Sister
- Mel Gibson's Baby Momma Files Bankruptcy
- Why Did Brandy End Her Engagement?
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brags About Packing On the Pounds
- Co-Parenting Done Right: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Modern Family
- Dr. Oz's Daughter Daphne Oz Welcomes a Daughter!
- Inspirational Gay Actors That Put Negative Stereotypes to Shame