Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy Not Working on Reconciliation
4:56 pm, July 29th, 2010
In Touch took a short break from obsessing over teenage breasts to take a stab at relationship reporting.
It did not go well.
Carrey and McCarthy, who tweeted their breakup back in April, are “trying to work things out and have turned to a professional relationship expert” in an effort to reconcile, a “friend” tells In Touch.
“It’s a long shot at best,” a source admits.
Well, “long shot” is one way of putting it when a magazine tries to fill space by hurling a baseless rumor at the wall and hoping it sticks.
A source close to Carrey tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Like Carrey’s Ace Ventura character, In Touch is just talking out of its butt.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents