Jim Carrey’s Daughter Jane Auditions for American Idol (VIDEO)
12:08 am, January 23rd, 2012VIDEO
Jennifer Lopez had a little bit of a freak-out because she remembered Jane as a baby from when the “American Idol” judge and Jim Carrey were both on “In Living Color.”
The younger Carrey noted that ever since she was a kid she’s been a “huge ham,” and that she loves to be onstage.
She added that being the daughter of a famous actor “definitely helps and hurts,” explaining, “There’s this pressure to be better” because people will invariably think she got to where she is because of her last name.
Jane then performed “Something to Talk About,” and was voted onto the next round.
Moments later she was shown on her cell phone with her dad, who congratulated her and said, “This is really going to be an exciting year.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Celebrities That Look Like Animals