Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy End Relationship, Reps Confirm
5:57 pm, April 6th, 2010BREAKING!
Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy have ended their relationship, confirmed their reps.
This afternoon, Carrey tweeted, “Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay!”
McCarthy confirmed moments later, tweeting, “I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart.”
McCarthy’s rep told Gossip Cop, “We can confirm that Jenny and Jim have mutually and amicably ended their five-year relationship.”
A rep for Carrey has released the following statement, “Jim and Jenny have recently decided to end their five year relationship. They are grateful for the many blessings they have shared and wish each other the very best.”
Just two months ago, McCarthy hired a sky writer to script “J (heart) J” in the skies over Los Angeles for Valentine’s Day.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party