Rumor Wrong About Jim Carrey Paying For Jenny McCarthy’s Silence
5:55 pm, April 15th, 2010
The Star quotes a so-called “source” as saying: “[McCarthy] told him she needed an arrangement that would insure she wouldn’t have to worry about her future or the future of Evan, her now 7-year-old autistic son from a previous marriage.”
Side note: Would any real person say in conversation, “or the future of Evan, her now 7-year-old autistic son from a previous marriage”? (Yeah, we didn’t think so either.)
Anyway, the story claims as part of the “agreement,” Carrey would give “Jenny $5 million for every year they were together. But the cash came with one condition… [McCarthy] had to promise never to publicly reveal personal stuff about Jim or his strange habits.”
The only strange habit is Star trying to pass off tall tales as truths.
Gossip Cop investigated, and according to a source super close to the actor, the story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
who rather suspiciously lays out the entire scenario in one neat sentence that includes the who, what, where, when, and even how old.
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own