Rumor Wrong About Jim Carrey Paying For Jenny McCarthy’s Silence
5:55 pm, April 15th, 2010
The Star quotes a so-called “source” as saying: “[McCarthy] told him she needed an arrangement that would insure she wouldn’t have to worry about her future or the future of Evan, her now 7-year-old autistic son from a previous marriage.”
Side note: Would any real person say in conversation, “or the future of Evan, her now 7-year-old autistic son from a previous marriage”? (Yeah, we didn’t think so either.)
Anyway, the story claims as part of the “agreement,” Carrey would give “Jenny $5 million for every year they were together. But the cash came with one condition… [McCarthy] had to promise never to publicly reveal personal stuff about Jim or his strange habits.”
The only strange habit is Star trying to pass off tall tales as truths.
Gossip Cop investigated, and according to a source super close to the actor, the story is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
who rather suspiciously lays out the entire scenario in one neat sentence that includes the who, what, where, when, and even how old.
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?