Jillian Michaels Announces She’s Returning to The Biggest Loser (VIDEO)
11:05 am, September 4th, 2012VIDEO
The fitness trainer revealed, “I will be returning to the show for the next season in January.”
Michaels said that she decided to come back to the weight loss competition in part because the series will now take on the problem of childhood obesity.
She’ll work with teenagers in addition to adults for the upcoming season, although the kids will not be weighed on TV, nor will they be eliminated from the competition.
Michaels left the reality show in 2010 to focus on becoming a mom.
Check out the video below!
Are you glad Michaels is returning to “The Biggest Loser”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try