Jillian Michaels is New Mom — of Two!
11:58 am, May 23rd, 2012
Jillian Michaels’ wish to become a mom has finally come true — twice over!
The former “Biggest Loser” coach revealed on Wednesday that she recently adopted a toddler and welcomed a baby with her partner Heidi Rhoades.
Rhoades gave birth to son Phoenix on May 3, the very same week Michaels brought 2-year-old daughter Lukensia home from Haiti.
“We’re swimming in babies over here,” Michaels tells People, which first reported the news.
Congrats to the happy family!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!