WATCH: Demi Lovato Moved to Tears By Bullying Victim Jillian Jensen on X Factor
10:39 pm, September 12th, 2012VIDEO
Jensen revealed that, like Lovato, she was “severely bullied” as a kid, and even has a similar “Stay Strong” tattoo.
The 19-year-old went on to sing a haunting rendition of Jessie J‘s “Who You Are” that brought Lovato to tears.
Jensen herself broke down as well, overwhelmed by the audience’s reaction.
And as if that wasn’t moving enough, Lovato went on stage to hug and comfort the extremely emotional singer.
“It’s okay,” Lovato told her. “I know exactly what you’re going through. But I made it through it, and I know you can.”
Lovato’s fellow judges were similarly moved by Jensen’s “incredible” performance, and all four gave her a resounding “yes.”
Check out the video below — and have tissues on hand!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Courtesy of Rickey.org
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo