Jill Zarin Slams Kardashians: “Why Can’t They Set Good Examples?” (VIDEO)
5:09 pm, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
Jill Zarin has a problem with the Kardashians’ values.
The former “Real Housewives of New York” star offered her opinion on Kim and Kourtney having children out of wedlock in an interview with OK!, telling the mag, “I think you’re supposed to be married before you get pregnant.”
While Zarin revealed she’s met some of the Kardashians and admitted they were “nice,” she said she doesn’t agree with some of their choices.
The ex-reality star asked, “Why can’t they teach young people the right thing to do? Why can’t they set good examples?”
Zarin added that Kim and Kourtney getting pregnant before marriage “makes it harder for parents to instill values in their own children.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Zarin’s statements about the Kardashians?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents