Jill Zarin Slams Kardashians: “Why Can’t They Set Good Examples?” (VIDEO)
5:09 pm, January 27th, 2013VIDEO
Jill Zarin has a problem with the Kardashians’ values.
The former “Real Housewives of New York” star offered her opinion on Kim and Kourtney having children out of wedlock in an interview with OK!, telling the mag, “I think you’re supposed to be married before you get pregnant.”
While Zarin revealed she’s met some of the Kardashians and admitted they were “nice,” she said she doesn’t agree with some of their choices.
The ex-reality star asked, “Why can’t they teach young people the right thing to do? Why can’t they set good examples?”
Zarin added that Kim and Kourtney getting pregnant before marriage “makes it harder for parents to instill values in their own children.”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Zarin’s statements about the Kardashians?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship