Was Jill Zarin Actually Asked To Return To Real Housewives Of New York?
12:00 pm, February 1st, 2012
Former “Real Housewives of New York City” star Jill Zarin is claiming she was recently asked to return to the Bravo series.
But now Zarin tells RadarOnline that a supposed “show insider” recently contacted her to see if “she would consider returning to the show.”
Conveniently, Zarin says she rejected the offer.
“I’m too old and have grown up too much to do ‘Real Housewives’ anymore,” the reality star tells the site. “I want to set an example to my kids and my grandkids.”
But was Zarin really asked back to the series?
An actual network insider tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to her claim.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In