Was Jill Zarin Actually Asked To Return To Real Housewives Of New York?
12:00 pm, February 1st, 2012
Former “Real Housewives of New York City” star Jill Zarin is claiming she was recently asked to return to the Bravo series.
But now Zarin tells RadarOnline that a supposed “show insider” recently contacted her to see if “she would consider returning to the show.”
Conveniently, Zarin says she rejected the offer.
“I’m too old and have grown up too much to do ‘Real Housewives’ anymore,” the reality star tells the site. “I want to set an example to my kids and my grandkids.”
But was Zarin really asked back to the series?
An actual network insider tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to her claim.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Why Does Shailene Woodley Think Twilight is "Toxic?"
- Harry Styles Takes His Womanizing Ways to the Next Level
- Kylie and Kendall: The Jenner Sister's Most Stylish Moments
- 16 Cute Celebrity Pics from Childhood
- Seriously Gorgeous Shots From Your Fave ANTM Alum