Was Jill Zarin Actually Asked To Return To Real Housewives Of New York?
12:00 pm, February 1st, 2012
Former “Real Housewives of New York City” star Jill Zarin is claiming she was recently asked to return to the Bravo series.
But now Zarin tells RadarOnline that a supposed “show insider” recently contacted her to see if “she would consider returning to the show.”
Conveniently, Zarin says she rejected the offer.
“I’m too old and have grown up too much to do ‘Real Housewives’ anymore,” the reality star tells the site. “I want to set an example to my kids and my grandkids.”
But was Zarin really asked back to the series?
An actual network insider tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to her claim.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank