Was Jill Zarin Actually Asked To Return To Real Housewives Of New York?
12:00 pm, February 1st, 2012
Former “Real Housewives of New York City” star Jill Zarin is claiming she was recently asked to return to the Bravo series.
But now Zarin tells RadarOnline that a supposed “show insider” recently contacted her to see if “she would consider returning to the show.”
Conveniently, Zarin says she rejected the offer.
“I’m too old and have grown up too much to do ‘Real Housewives’ anymore,” the reality star tells the site. “I want to set an example to my kids and my grandkids.”
But was Zarin really asked back to the series?
An actual network insider tells Gossip Cop there’s “no truth” to her claim.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'