CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Planning to Write Novels
2:02 pm, January 15th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
According to the tabloid, the entrepreneur has no desire to return to acting, but wants to prove herself in another area.
“Jessica is mortified that she’s still widely regarded as a bimbo,” explains a so-called “insider” for the Enquirer. “She’s proven herself as a successful fashion designer, witty TV host and weight-loss guru. But no matter what she does, it’s as though people only see her as a busty dingbat.”
So Simpson is now “ready to conquer the literary world,” says the magazine.
According to another Enquirer source, “Jessica’s convinced the best way to reinvent her image is to write books, the first of which will be a self-help guide drawing on her life experiences.”
“She’s also talking about writing fiction and some romance novels,” the same tab tipster continues. “Jess loved reading ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ and told hubby Eric, ‘I could’ve written that!’ She’s convinced she’s got what it takes to be a successful author because pretty much everything she’s ever touched has turned to gold.”
Don’t you hate it when your fake source, giving a fake quote, forgets to be consistent, calling the same person both “Jessica” and “Jess” in the same paragraph?
In any case, this Enquirer report is as fictional as the romance novels the mag thinks Simpson is going to write.
A source close to the star tells Gossip Cop she is NOT becoming an author of novels.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014