Jessica Simpson Given Diet “Ultimatum” By Weight Watchers, Claims Mag
12:35 pm, August 28th, 2013
Jessica Simpson has been given an “ultimatum” by Weight Watchers, claims Star.
The mag alleges that the star “stands to lose millions” from the diet company unless she quickly loses her post-baby weight from her second pregnancy.
Simpson, whose initial deal with Weight Watchers was put on hold when she became pregnant with son Ace Knute, supposedly has been told to get back into shape “as soon as possible” so they can “start airing the new ads.”
However, a purported “insider” for the mag says, “Jessica is having a hard time sticking to the program, so the contract could be in jeopardy.”
That’s funny, because Simpson just outlined her daily diet in a new interview with Us Weekly, telling the magazine she stridently follows the Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Simpson, who tells us the singer’s deal with the company is completely in tact.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet