Jessica Simpson Given Diet “Ultimatum” By Weight Watchers, Claims Mag
12:35 pm, August 28th, 2013
Jessica Simpson has been given an “ultimatum” by Weight Watchers, claims Star.
The mag alleges that the star “stands to lose millions” from the diet company unless she quickly loses her post-baby weight from her second pregnancy.
Simpson, whose initial deal with Weight Watchers was put on hold when she became pregnant with son Ace Knute, supposedly has been told to get back into shape “as soon as possible” so they can “start airing the new ads.”
However, a purported “insider” for the mag says, “Jessica is having a hard time sticking to the program, so the contract could be in jeopardy.”
That’s funny, because Simpson just outlined her daily diet in a new interview with Us Weekly, telling the magazine she stridently follows the Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to Simpson, who tells us the singer’s deal with the company is completely in tact.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar