Jessica Simpson Weight Watchers Shot Released; Mag Glosses Over “Livid” Claim
11:25 am, December 19th, 2012
Earlier this month, Us Weekly reported that Weight Watchers was “livid” with Jessica Simpson amid buzz that the star was pregnant again.
The magazine claimed the company “may not air” the ad showing Simpson’s 70-pound weight loss, and suggested that her $4 million endorsement deal was in jeopardy.
Gossip Cop busted the story, accurately reporting that Weight Watchers had no problem whatsoever with Simpson, that the organization had a “great relationship” with her, and that they planned to go ahead with their “Expect Amazing” campaign.
Sure enough, the Weight Watchers-Simpson partnership is going strong.
On Wednesday, Us Weekly posted an outtake from the singer-entrepreneur’s shoot with Weight Watchers, quoting her as saying the organization “changed my relationship with food, and I feel so much more prepared to make the right choices.”
The campaign begins airing next week.
There was no mention of the mag’s earlier allegations that the endorsement was in peril.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pharrell Talks Competition with Rick Ross
- Gwen Stefani Gives the Scoop on Her Baby's Name
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Still Going Strong: Gisele and Tom Brady Celebrate Milestone Anniversary
- 25 Funniest Celebrity Photos Taken at the Wrong Time
- On and Off Screen Fashion Queen: Sarah Jessica Parker
- 56 Times Suri Cruise Made Us Jealous of Her Wardrobe
- Blue Ivy Finally Starts to Look More Like Her Mom
- Heidi Klum and Seal On the Verge of Reconciliation?