Jessica Simpson Weight Watchers Shot Released; Mag Glosses Over “Livid” Claim
11:25 am, December 19th, 2012
Earlier this month, Us Weekly reported that Weight Watchers was “livid” with Jessica Simpson amid buzz that the star was pregnant again.
The magazine claimed the company “may not air” the ad showing Simpson’s 70-pound weight loss, and suggested that her $4 million endorsement deal was in jeopardy.
Gossip Cop busted the story, accurately reporting that Weight Watchers had no problem whatsoever with Simpson, that the organization had a “great relationship” with her, and that they planned to go ahead with their “Expect Amazing” campaign.
Sure enough, the Weight Watchers-Simpson partnership is going strong.
On Wednesday, Us Weekly posted an outtake from the singer-entrepreneur’s shoot with Weight Watchers, quoting her as saying the organization “changed my relationship with food, and I feel so much more prepared to make the right choices.”
The campaign begins airing next week.
There was no mention of the mag’s earlier allegations that the endorsement was in peril.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank