CLAIM: “Desperate” Jessica Simpson Losing “Baby-Weight Battle”
1:44 pm, June 13th, 2012
Jessica Simpson is in the midst of a “desperate struggle to regain her pre-pregnancy body,” claims Star magazine.
According to the tabloid, Simpson’s friends say “she’s already failing at her weight-loss goals.”
A so-called “insider” reveals, “Jess is talking about how she’s eating vegetables and quinoa and drinking green juice elixirs, but her shelves are still stocked with potato chips, frozen pizzas and cookies.”
“She’s having trouble even getting out of bed in the morning, her energy is so low,” adds the Star source.
Her fiance, Eric Johnson, supposedly isn’t helping with his efforts to “motivate” Simpson, says the mag.
Star’s “insider” reports, “He explained that he fell in love with the fit, disciplined Jess. He’s getting turned off by her rolls of fat and triple chin.”
Is Simpson’s post-pregnancy life really the “baby-weight battle” disaster Star describes?
It turns out the same tabloid that’s already been hounding Simpson with false post-baby stories is just letting its imagination run wild once again.
A source close to the “Fashion Star” personality tells Gossip Cop the story is “unbelievable” and “totally, absurdly not true on any account.”
Simpson is working with Weight Watchers and has begun to lose some of the pounds she put on during her pregnancy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss