Jessica Simpson Planning “Dream Wedding” on Valentine’s Day, Says Mag
2:16 pm, September 11th, 2013
“Jessica’s Surprise Wedding,” blares a bait and switch headline from OK!, which makes it seem as if Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have secretly tied the knot.
In its actual story, however, the magazine reports that Simpson is planning a “dream wedding” for Valentine’s Day 2014.
But Gossip Cop already debunked that WRONG rumor last week.
Still, the tabloid babbles on about the made up wedding, quoting a purported “insider” as saying, “There will probably only be 75 to 100 guests… She wants to have only really close family and friends.”
The so-called “source” claims that Simpson wants to get married at The Bacara Resort and Spa in Santa Barbara because it’s a “convenient location for most of their guests.”
Yes, because that’s how every celebrity bride picks her wedding venue — convenience.
OK! goes on to spout off fake details about the star’s alleged ceremony, such as “engraved wedding bands,” “red velvet cake” and “lots of champagne, wine and special margaritas.”
Of course, like the mag’s previous stories about the star’s marriage, this one similarly amounts to nothing.
Simpson is NOT planning to get married on Valentine’s Day.
A source close to the singer called the tabloid’s report “silly,” telling Gossip Cop there’s no wedding currently “on the books” for her and Johnson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Critics Slam Controversial NYPD Stop-And-Kiss Program
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet