Jessica Simpson Having Doubts About Marrying Eric Johnson?
12:59 pm, March 30th, 2011
The mag recently ran a story that claimed Simpson was getting “cold feet” about marrying Johnson (which Gossip Cop debunked), and this week the tab is essentially repeating its tired, old story.
In Touch claims the pop star has put her nuptials “on hold” because she realizes her fiance “may not be the perfect husband.”
“They are together all the time,” says a so-called friend of the singer, who adds, “It’s starting to get to her.”
Also bothering Simpson is the former football pro’s diet, says the mag.
Yes, his diet.
Simpson supposedly regrets that her vegan beau is becoming a meat-eater like her, says the same “friend,” explaining, “Jessica was disappointed that he changed for her.”
Because of these grave concerns, writes the mag, the “With You” singer is now “refusing to commit to a wedding date.”
A source close to Simpson tells us she’s “still very excited” about her engagement to Johnson.
Check out the hottest PHOTOS of the week!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents