Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Planning Secret Wedding in Hawaii?
11:58 am, December 14th, 2012
The outlet claims to have “exclusively learned that the couple is heading to Hawaii on December 21st, and they’ve invited a group of close friends and family along for the trip.”
What’s more, the webloid says the couple “plan on making a big announcement to everyone there.”
“No one quite knows that is being planned, but family members are speculating that they could be planning a surprise wedding,” a so-called “source” tells RadarOnline.
The site’s source explains that Simpson and Johnson had wanted to get married before the end of the year, but were “sidetracked” by other events, even before rumors began to swirl about a new pregnancy.
“Jessica is certain though that she wants to get married before her baby is born, and isn’t bothered if she’s showing in any wedding pictures,” says the RadarOnline insider. “She just wants a relaxed and intimate ceremony and has been dropping hints that the big day could be right before Christmas.”
So could Simpson and Johnson’s really be tying the knot next week in paradise?
“They are not getting married in Hawaii,” a source actually close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Victoria's Secret Model Disses Taylor Swift's Modeling Potential