Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson to Wed in Hawaii Over Christmas?
2:50 pm, June 19th, 2013
Wait, where have we heard that before?
LAST Christmas, sources for Star’s sister outlet RadarOnline made up the same story!
What does Star have to say this time around?
“Jessica and Eric would like to marry sometime between Christmas and New Year’s Eve,” explains a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, which notes that “not everyone” is happy about the alleged plans.
The “pal” tell Star, “Some people feel like she’s being a bridezilla by asking them to give up their holidays to be in Hawaii. Jessica is paying for everything, but some of her family wanted to be in Texas for Christmas.”
Well, they needn’t worry.
Point being: Star prints lots of false allegations about Simpson.
This one is no different.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Pamela Anderson Debuts Super Short Haircut
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Too Much Chaos At Kardashian Household For Kanye?