MAG: Jessica Simpson Sets December Wedding Date
2:32 pm, May 23rd, 2012
According to Life & Style, the new parents plan to tie the knot in Hawaii on December 12, 2012.
But the singer is not nearly as excited as she should be, claims the tab.
Life & Style says Simpson is stressing about losing her baby weight in time for the nuptials, and is also overwhelmed by her work schedule and life as a new mom.
The so-called friend notes, “Jessica doesn’t want to feel fat on the most important day of her life, so she’s just focusing on losing all the weight in time to walk down the aisle in her fantasy wedding.”
“She’s under a lot of pressure,” says the source, who adds, “Her friends and family are warning her to take it easy.”
Actually, Life & Style should take it easy
Simpson is NOT getting married on 12/12/12, the same way she didn’t get married on 11/11/11.
A family insider tells Gossip Cop the tabloid’s wedding details are “all fabricated.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?