CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Set to Marry Next May in Capri, Italy
3:08 pm, September 18th, 2013
The outlet — which wrongly reported that the couple hoped to marry on New Year’s Eve 2010 in Cabo San Lucas — takes another speculative stab at their wedding plans this week, insisting that Simpson and Johnson have “finally set a date.”
They purportedly chose Capri because they celebrated Simpson’s 30th birthday there in July 2010, and the island “holds big memories for the duo.”
We’re sure it does.
But Simpson and Johnson have NOT made specific plans for their nuptials, despite this latest speculation.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop, “No wedding details are set.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Ashton Kutcher's Behavior Fuels Mila Kunis Pregnancy Rumors
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- Reese Witherspoon & Family Lunch In L.A.