CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Set to Marry Next May in Capri, Italy
3:08 pm, September 18th, 2013
The outlet — which wrongly reported that the couple hoped to marry on New Year’s Eve 2010 in Cabo San Lucas — takes another speculative stab at their wedding plans this week, insisting that Simpson and Johnson have “finally set a date.”
They purportedly chose Capri because they celebrated Simpson’s 30th birthday there in July 2010, and the island “holds big memories for the duo.”
We’re sure it does.
But Simpson and Johnson have NOT made specific plans for their nuptials, despite this latest speculation.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop, “No wedding details are set.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?