CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Set to Marry Next May in Capri, Italy
3:08 pm, September 18th, 2013
The outlet — which wrongly reported that the couple hoped to marry on New Year’s Eve 2010 in Cabo San Lucas — takes another speculative stab at their wedding plans this week, insisting that Simpson and Johnson have “finally set a date.”
They purportedly chose Capri because they celebrated Simpson’s 30th birthday there in July 2010, and the island “holds big memories for the duo.”
We’re sure it does.
But Simpson and Johnson have NOT made specific plans for their nuptials, despite this latest speculation.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop, “No wedding details are set.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable