Jessica Simpson Parents’ Split Threatening to “Destroy Her Career and Wedding”?
3:08 pm, November 2nd, 2012
Well, the mag alleges that the “Fashion Star” mentor “had been planning to marry [Johnson] in Hawaii on 12-12-12, but as of now, no one is in the mood to celebrate, and the wedding is off.”
Actually, they were NEVER planning to get married on that date, but OK.
Again: No wedding was ever planned.
Still, the so-called “insider” adds, “With a new daughter and a ring on her finger, this should be the happiest time of her life, but it’s become the most stressful.”
(Nice fake-sounding quote).
And what about Simpson’s career?
Star goes on to claim that the divorce could have a major financial “impact” for the singer turned fashion designer.
Noting that Tina “handles Jessica’s lucrative endorsement deals, while Joe oversees her entertainment career,” the mag adds, “That arrangement may be in question” after their split.
If they handle separate aspects of Simpson’s career, why would their divorce be a problem?
It isn’t, and won’t be.
The tabloid is simply trying to further dramatize Joe and Tina’s divorce by claiming it’s going to ruin Simpson’s life.
While divorces are always hard on families, a Simpson pal tells Gossip Cop she’s coping with her parents’ situation, and is doing fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties