Jessica Simpson Planning “Valentine’s Day Wedding”?
10:58 am, September 5th, 2013
Jessica Simpson is “dreaming of a Valentine’s Day wedding,” reports OK!
Oh, what happened to the fall wedding the magazine claimed the star was having?
And what about the summer ceremony the tabloid reported Simpson was planning last year?
Anyway, OK! now alleges that the mom of two is “eyeing” Valentine’s Day for her and Eric Johnson’s nuptials, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying that Simpson thinks “having her wedding on Feb. 14 would be the ultimate Valentine’s Day memory.”
The purported “source” says that Johnson “doesn’t care what day they pick,” adding that he’s told pals, “Whatever makes her happy.”
So, is Simpson really planning to tie the knot on the most popular wedding day of the year?
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the star, who tells us Simpson and Johnson still have yet to set a date for their ceremony.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?