Jessica Simpson Planning “Valentine’s Day Wedding”?
10:58 am, September 5th, 2013
Jessica Simpson is “dreaming of a Valentine’s Day wedding,” reports OK!
Oh, what happened to the fall wedding the magazine claimed the star was having?
And what about the summer ceremony the tabloid reported Simpson was planning last year?
Anyway, OK! now alleges that the mom of two is “eyeing” Valentine’s Day for her and Eric Johnson’s nuptials, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying that Simpson thinks “having her wedding on Feb. 14 would be the ultimate Valentine’s Day memory.”
The purported “source” says that Johnson “doesn’t care what day they pick,” adding that he’s told pals, “Whatever makes her happy.”
So, is Simpson really planning to tie the knot on the most popular wedding day of the year?
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the star, who tells us Simpson and Johnson still have yet to set a date for their ceremony.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?