Jessica Simpson Planning “Valentine’s Day Wedding”?
10:58 am, September 5th, 2013
Jessica Simpson is “dreaming of a Valentine’s Day wedding,” reports OK!
Oh, what happened to the fall wedding the magazine claimed the star was having?
And what about the summer ceremony the tabloid reported Simpson was planning last year?
Anyway, OK! now alleges that the mom of two is “eyeing” Valentine’s Day for her and Eric Johnson’s nuptials, quoting a supposed “insider” as saying that Simpson thinks “having her wedding on Feb. 14 would be the ultimate Valentine’s Day memory.”
The purported “source” says that Johnson “doesn’t care what day they pick,” adding that he’s told pals, “Whatever makes her happy.”
So, is Simpson really planning to tie the knot on the most popular wedding day of the year?
Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the star, who tells us Simpson and Johnson still have yet to set a date for their ceremony.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired