Jessica Simpson: My Wedding is Delayed Because Fiancé “Keeps Knocking Me Up”
10:04 am, January 16th, 2013VIDEOS
Asked why she and fiancé Eric Johnson have yet to tie the knot after being engaged for two years, the singer gave an amusingly risqué response.
“We’ve had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up,” said Simpson, adding, “We’re doing it very backwards, I know.”
She then quipped, “I’ll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time.”
Simpson said she was “shocked” she got pregnant again after what she jokingly called a “one-night-stand.”
As for her proposed semi-autographical NBC series, Simpson said she and her team are “just now in the process of casting everyone.”
“I will be playing myself, which is pretty easy,” she said, going on to reveal that “we’ll have actors play Eric and my dad [Joe Simpson], so that’ll be funny.”
So, why a TV show?
“There’s lots of things that happen in my life that I’m like, people have to know about this,” explained Simpson.
Simpson also talked about creating a billion-dollar fashion empire.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids