Jessica Simpson: My Wedding is Delayed Because Fiancé “Keeps Knocking Me Up”
10:04 am, January 16th, 2013VIDEOS
Asked why she and fiancé Eric Johnson have yet to tie the knot after being engaged for two years, the singer gave an amusingly risqué response.
“We’ve had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up,” said Simpson, adding, “We’re doing it very backwards, I know.”
She then quipped, “I’ll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time.”
Simpson said she was “shocked” she got pregnant again after what she jokingly called a “one-night-stand.”
As for her proposed semi-autographical NBC series, Simpson said she and her team are “just now in the process of casting everyone.”
“I will be playing myself, which is pretty easy,” she said, going on to reveal that “we’ll have actors play Eric and my dad [Joe Simpson], so that’ll be funny.”
So, why a TV show?
“There’s lots of things that happen in my life that I’m like, people have to know about this,” explained Simpson.
Simpson also talked about creating a billion-dollar fashion empire.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet