Jessica Simpson: My Wedding is Delayed Because Fiancé “Keeps Knocking Me Up”
10:04 am, January 16th, 2013VIDEOS
Asked why she and fiancé Eric Johnson have yet to tie the knot after being engaged for two years, the singer gave an amusingly risqué response.
“We’ve had two different wedding dates, but he keeps knocking me up,” said Simpson, adding, “We’re doing it very backwards, I know.”
She then quipped, “I’ll just keep my legs crossed, I guess, this time.”
Simpson said she was “shocked” she got pregnant again after what she jokingly called a “one-night-stand.”
As for her proposed semi-autographical NBC series, Simpson said she and her team are “just now in the process of casting everyone.”
“I will be playing myself, which is pretty easy,” she said, going on to reveal that “we’ll have actors play Eric and my dad [Joe Simpson], so that’ll be funny.”
So, why a TV show?
“There’s lots of things that happen in my life that I’m like, people have to know about this,” explained Simpson.
Simpson also talked about creating a billion-dollar fashion empire.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In