Jessica Simpson Financially Supporting Sister Ashlee, Paying All Her Bills?
11:00 am, September 12th, 2013
“Jessica pays Ashlee’s rent every month, plus expenses for [her son] Bronx,” a so-called “spy” tells the tabloid.
The supposed source continues, “She paid all Ashlee’s legal bills when she was divorcing Pete Wentz, gave her a job at her company, and picked Ashlee to model her new clothing collection.”
Star goes on to paint Ashlee as an ungrateful leech, quoting its snitch as saying, “Ashlee spends all her time partying and spending Jessica’s money.”
“Jess reminds her that she’d be waitressing at Denny’s if it weren’t for her,” alleges the Star “spy.”
The magazine’s “source” even declares that “Jessica feels like her family takes her for granted,” without ever mentioning any other relative besides Ashlee.
Regardless, Gossip Cop checked in with a Simpson family insider, who tells us that Jessica does NOT – repeat, does NOT – pay Ashlee’s bills, and dismissed the Star story as “silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired