CLAIM: Jessica Simpson Plans Wedding Around Superstition
3:22 pm, December 1st, 2010
In Touch magazine claims that Jessica Simpson has some very superstitious wedding plans.
According to the mag, Simpson supposedly “wants to have 11 bridesmaids in her wedding party, and she plans to get married on the 11th day of the month, when she marries Eric Johnson in 2011.”
“Jessica is eyeing June 11 as a wedding date,” the tab continues, quoting a source as saying the ceremony is “all about the number 11. They’re that superstitious.”
Gossip Cop has a few superstitions, too.
One of them is to doubt In Touch.
A source close to Simpson assures Gossip Cop that “no date has been set” for the wedding and “they haven’t even had time to think about it yet.”
Yes, In Touch is that out of touch with reality.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years