Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson To Wed “One Month” After Baby’s Birth?
5:04 pm, April 5th, 2013
According to the webloid, the pair will marry “just one month after” Simpson gives birth to their second child.
The blog claims, “The two want a summer wedding this year and have thought about a low-key ceremony in Hawaii, after scoping out venues during their Christmas vacation!”
RadarOnline quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “When they were in Hawaii over the Christmas holidays, they checked out a couple of local spots where a small ceremony could be planned this summer.”
Hmm… this all sounds very familiar.
That’s because the site falsely reported that Simpson and Johnson were getting married in Hawaii last December.
They never did, so now the blog is claiming that the vacation was some sort of wedding location scouting trip.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Simpson insider, who tells us that no wedding date is set for the couple.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents