Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson To Wed “One Month” After Baby’s Birth?
5:04 pm, April 5th, 2013
According to the webloid, the pair will marry “just one month after” Simpson gives birth to their second child.
The blog claims, “The two want a summer wedding this year and have thought about a low-key ceremony in Hawaii, after scoping out venues during their Christmas vacation!”
RadarOnline quotes a so-called “source” as saying, “When they were in Hawaii over the Christmas holidays, they checked out a couple of local spots where a small ceremony could be planned this summer.”
Hmm… this all sounds very familiar.
That’s because the site falsely reported that Simpson and Johnson were getting married in Hawaii last December.
They never did, so now the blog is claiming that the vacation was some sort of wedding location scouting trip.
Gossip Cop checked in with a close Simpson insider, who tells us that no wedding date is set for the couple.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'