Jessica Simpson Skipped Nephew Bronx’s Birthday Party to “Avoid” Dad Joe?
6:40 pm, December 4th, 2012
As a result, the “Fashion Star” mentor supposedly bailed on her sister Ashlee’s bash for Bronx because she “couldn’t stand to be in the same room as Joe,” notes Us.
“She doesn’t want to be anywhere near her dad,” alleges a so-called friend of Simpson.
Well, that’s one theory of why the star didn’t attend Bronx’s party.
Another — albeit less dramatic — explanation as to why she missed the occasion is that Simpson was actually in her fiancé Eric Johnson’s hometown of Boston.
A source close to Simpson assures Gossip Cop, “She was in Boston with Eric’s family” in a trip that was “pre-planned.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable