Jessica Simpson Skipped Nephew Bronx’s Birthday Party to “Avoid” Dad Joe?
6:40 pm, December 4th, 2012
As a result, the “Fashion Star” mentor supposedly bailed on her sister Ashlee’s bash for Bronx because she “couldn’t stand to be in the same room as Joe,” notes Us.
“She doesn’t want to be anywhere near her dad,” alleges a so-called friend of Simpson.
Well, that’s one theory of why the star didn’t attend Bronx’s party.
Another — albeit less dramatic — explanation as to why she missed the occasion is that Simpson was actually in her fiancé Eric Johnson’s hometown of Boston.
A source close to Simpson assures Gossip Cop, “She was in Boston with Eric’s family” in a trip that was “pre-planned.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement