Jessica Simpson Skipped Nephew Bronx’s Birthday Party to “Avoid” Dad Joe?
6:40 pm, December 4th, 2012
As a result, the “Fashion Star” mentor supposedly bailed on her sister Ashlee’s bash for Bronx because she “couldn’t stand to be in the same room as Joe,” notes Us.
“She doesn’t want to be anywhere near her dad,” alleges a so-called friend of Simpson.
Well, that’s one theory of why the star didn’t attend Bronx’s party.
Another — albeit less dramatic — explanation as to why she missed the occasion is that Simpson was actually in her fiancé Eric Johnson’s hometown of Boston.
A source close to Simpson assures Gossip Cop, “She was in Boston with Eric’s family” in a trip that was “pre-planned.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank