CLAIM: Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Tied Knot in “Secret Wedding”
12:50 pm, April 4th, 2012
The reality-challenged tabloid reports that the couple tied the knot after dinner with friends and family at their Beverly Hills house sometime “last month.”
A so-called “insider” alleges that after guests had finished eating, Simpson “surprised everyone by changing into a flowing white caftan and starting the ceremony.”
Her father, Joe Simpson, supposedly officiated.
The In Touch source explains, “It was very intimate. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house!”
Maybe the tabloid’s relentlessly clueless Simpson sources should take a little break.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop the “secret wedding” article is completely false.
She and Johnson are not yet married, we’re assured.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?