Jessica Simpson in “Panic” Over Second Pregnancy Weight Gain, Says Tab
11:17 am, January 17th, 2013
According to the mag, Simpson’s current pregnancy has her “packing the pounds back on at an alarming rate, leaving Jessica in a panic!”
The mag says the “Fashion Star” mentor was “photographed in Hawaii looking much larger than she should just weeks into pregnancy.”
A purported “insider” tells the tab, “It makes her sick to her stomach.”
The alleged “source” adds, “She is trying to watch her diet closer than she did with her first pregnancy — but she has a problem saying no to her cravings, and she overeats a lot.”
If Simpson is so disgusted about her pregnancy weight gain, why did she share a revealing shot of her baby bump (right) in Hawaii to nearly 5.8 million Twitter followers?
Also, no one knows exactly how far along the fashion mogul is, so for Star to say her weight gain is “alarming” or unhealthy is just plain irresponsible.
In any case, a Simpson insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is complete b.s.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage