Jessica Simpson Planning Baby #2?
6:48 pm, October 10th, 2012
Jessica Simpson only gave birth to baby daughter Maxwell in May, but according to Life & Style, she’s “already planning for baby No. 2!”
“It’s all Jessica talks about,” a “friend” tells the magazine. “She was seriously born to be a mom!”
The singer-turned-entrepreneur and fiancé Eric Johnson are said to be “dreaming of giving [Maxwell] a sibling,” with the Life & Style source explaining, “Both Jessica and Eric have always wanted large families. They adore the idea of everyone getting together to celebrate at large family gatherings.”
In fact, the tabloid says Simpson’s recent weight loss is partly motivated by her “goal of expanding her brood.”
“Since having Maxi in May, Jessica is the happiest she’s ever been,” a source tells Life & Style. “She wants to be a mommy to many!”
That may be true in the long term — but Simpson is NOT planning another pregnancy right now, despite what the magazine claims.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true” a second baby is currently in the works.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Khaki And Casual Combat Style With Demi Lovato
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves