CLAIM: Jessica Simpson in “Rush” to Wed
9:57 am, December 20th, 2012
Jessica Simpson is in a “rush to tie the knot,” claims the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, the singer “was so deeply moved” by her close friend CaCee Cobb’s recent nuptials, “she’s telling pals she’s going to race ahead with her wedding to Eric Johnson.”
“CaCee and Donald [Faison]’s wedding blew Jess away,” a so-called “source” tells the Enquirer. “She was so touched by their deep abiding love, she’s decided to fast-track her own ceremony.”
Now, Simpson allegedly wants “to tie the knot just weeks from now.”
“Jess and Eric are planning to marry in January or February and are debating between a wedding in Hawaii,” claims the supposed insider, ”or just putting on a down-home casual affair at their Beverly Hills home.”
Adds the mag’s tipster, Simpson “told guests at CeCe’s wedding, ‘This is the last time you’ll see me as a bridesmaid. The next wedding I’m at, I’ll be the bride.’”
While that may be the case, a source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “not true,” and that Cobb’s wedding was NOT an impetus for Simpson to rush down the aisle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids