CLAIM: Jessica Simpson in “Rush” to Wed
9:57 am, December 20th, 2012
Jessica Simpson is in a “rush to tie the knot,” claims the National Enquirer.
According to the supermarket tabloid, the singer “was so deeply moved” by her close friend CaCee Cobb’s recent nuptials, “she’s telling pals she’s going to race ahead with her wedding to Eric Johnson.”
“CaCee and Donald [Faison]’s wedding blew Jess away,” a so-called “source” tells the Enquirer. “She was so touched by their deep abiding love, she’s decided to fast-track her own ceremony.”
Now, Simpson allegedly wants “to tie the knot just weeks from now.”
“Jess and Eric are planning to marry in January or February and are debating between a wedding in Hawaii,” claims the supposed insider, ”or just putting on a down-home casual affair at their Beverly Hills home.”
Adds the mag’s tipster, Simpson “told guests at CeCe’s wedding, ‘This is the last time you’ll see me as a bridesmaid. The next wedding I’m at, I’ll be the bride.’”
While that may be the case, a source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s story is “not true,” and that Cobb’s wedding was NOT an impetus for Simpson to rush down the aisle.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In