Jessica Simpson Getting “Life Coaches,” Taking Extreme Measures For Pregnancy?
9:40 am, January 3rd, 2013
According to the magazine, the singer has “hired the best nutritionists, trainers and life coaches available to keep her — and her unborn child — as healthy as possible.”
A source for the tab notes, “Jessica’s not messing around. She had a fairly breezy pregnancy last time and really did indulge herself. But she does not want to face losing 70 pounds again.”
But while it’s true Simpson is focused on her baby’s well-being (as she was with her first pregnancy), the notion that she is going to extreme lengths to do so is patently false.
She gave birth to a healthy daughter last year, and she’s not fundamentally changing anything about her approach this time.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop there is “no truth” to OK!’s “absurd” claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?