Jessica Simpson Getting “Life Coaches,” Taking Extreme Measures For Pregnancy?
9:40 am, January 3rd, 2013
According to the magazine, the singer has “hired the best nutritionists, trainers and life coaches available to keep her — and her unborn child — as healthy as possible.”
A source for the tab notes, “Jessica’s not messing around. She had a fairly breezy pregnancy last time and really did indulge herself. But she does not want to face losing 70 pounds again.”
But while it’s true Simpson is focused on her baby’s well-being (as she was with her first pregnancy), the notion that she is going to extreme lengths to do so is patently false.
She gave birth to a healthy daughter last year, and she’s not fundamentally changing anything about her approach this time.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop there is “no truth” to OK!’s “absurd” claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!