Jessica Simpson Getting “Life Coaches,” Taking Extreme Measures For Pregnancy?
9:40 am, January 3rd, 2013
According to the magazine, the singer has “hired the best nutritionists, trainers and life coaches available to keep her — and her unborn child — as healthy as possible.”
A source for the tab notes, “Jessica’s not messing around. She had a fairly breezy pregnancy last time and really did indulge herself. But she does not want to face losing 70 pounds again.”
But while it’s true Simpson is focused on her baby’s well-being (as she was with her first pregnancy), the notion that she is going to extreme lengths to do so is patently false.
She gave birth to a healthy daughter last year, and she’s not fundamentally changing anything about her approach this time.
A source close to the singer tells Gossip Cop there is “no truth” to OK!’s “absurd” claims.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?