Jessica Simpson “Purposefully” Packed on Pounds for Weight Watchers Deal?
8:45 pm, June 27th, 2012
In a piece called “‘Fat Jess’ Laughs All The Way to the Bank,” the supermarket tabloid claims the singer “purposefully packed on 65 pounds.”
A so-called “family friend” tells the tab, Simpson had been “eying” a reported $4 million deal with Weight Watchers,” and allegedly “figured it would be easier to lose lots of weight, rather than a little — plus it would make a more compelling story.”
“So now she’s keeping her mouth shut, and she’s getting the last laugh now,” the supposed source continues, with Simpson allegedly bragging about how “rich” she got because of her pregnancy.
Here’s what’s right about this story: Jessica Simpson has a deal with Weight Watchers.
Here’s what’s wrong: Everything else.
A source close to Simpson says the notion that she “purposefully” gained weight for her Weight Watchers deal is entirely ridiculous and 100 percent “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?