Jessica Simpson Considering Plastic Surgery to Remove Baby Weight?
12:30 pm, August 1st, 2012
The mag claims that although Simpson has a deal to shed her pregnancy pounds with Weight Watchers, “sources say Jessica is frustrated with diet and exercise and would undergo surgery if she wasn’t under contract.”
One alleged “insider” reveals, “Jess has been researching plastic surgery procedures.”
The so-called source adds that the singer has been looking into “everything from noninvasive options, like lipodissolve injections, to tummy tucks and liposuction.”
Let us just take a moment to point out that Star is the same publication which claimed Simpson was bingeing on candy bars every day (b.s.); feuding with her sister Ashlee because of baby Maxwell (false); and that Simpson had actually gained weight since giving birth (not true).
Of course, like the mag’s previous nonsense, this latest report is similarly fabricated.
A Simpson pal tells Gossip Cop she is absolutely NOT considering any form of plastic surgery, and is continuing to work hard at getting back into shape — the natural way.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?