Jessica Simpson Sending Parents to Therapy Before She Gets Married?
4:05 pm, January 22nd, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Jessica Simpson is “insisting that her divorced parents go to couples counseling before she walks down the aisle,” reports OK! magazine, which previously made up a September wedding date that’s come and gone.
The tabloid, which keeps speculating about Simpson’s wedding even though it clearly has no inside information, now says that the fashionista’s mom Tina and dad Joe’s split last year is hanging over her coming nuptials to Eric Johnson.
“Jessica loves them both and feels like she’s in the middle of their emotional tug-of-war,” explains a so-called OK! insider.
According to the magazine, Simpson vowed that she would not marry Johnson “until her parents found a way to coexist.”
“Jess insisted her parents seek professional help so they can be in the same room. It’s what she wanted for a wedding gift, and they obliged,” alleges the tabloid tipster.
The so-called “friend” adds, “That’s why she didn’t get married over the holidays as planned. Her parents were fighting.”
No, she didn’t get married because she didn’t have wedding plans.
And this is just another example of sensationalism from the same outlet that once pretended to have a scoop about Simpson giving birth weeks before it actually happened.
A source close to the star tells Gossip Cop the latest OK! report is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties