MAG: Jessica Simpson’s Parents Secretly Split, She’s “Rethinking” Getting Married
4:52 pm, August 16th, 2012
“The parents of Jessica Simpson have secretly split, and now the singer-turned-fashion maven says their problems have soured her on marriage!” begins a piece from the National Enquirer.
The mag claims that Tina and Joe recently separated, quoting a “family insider” as saying, “Tina got tired of Joe’s controlling ways, and she finally had the courage to stand up to him and say ‘No more!’”
Now, because of her parents’ alleged breakup, Simpson is “rethinking marriage altogether,” notes the source.
This supposed tab insider reveals, “She told Eric [Johnson] she’s lost her faith in it.”
So getting divorced herself (from Nick Lachey) didn’t weaken Simpson’s belief in the institution of marriage — but her parents’ “secret” split did?
And completely false.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop that the mag’s story is “not true,” though acknowledges her parents are having “problems.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage