MAG: Jessica Simpson’s Parents Secretly Split, She’s “Rethinking” Getting Married
4:52 pm, August 16th, 2012
“The parents of Jessica Simpson have secretly split, and now the singer-turned-fashion maven says their problems have soured her on marriage!” begins a piece from the National Enquirer.
The mag claims that Tina and Joe recently separated, quoting a “family insider” as saying, “Tina got tired of Joe’s controlling ways, and she finally had the courage to stand up to him and say ‘No more!’”
Now, because of her parents’ alleged breakup, Simpson is “rethinking marriage altogether,” notes the source.
This supposed tab insider reveals, “She told Eric [Johnson] she’s lost her faith in it.”
So getting divorced herself (from Nick Lachey) didn’t weaken Simpson’s belief in the institution of marriage — but her parents’ “secret” split did?
And completely false.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop that the mag’s story is “not true,” though acknowledges her parents are having “problems.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?