MAG: Jessica Simpson’s Parents Secretly Split, She’s “Rethinking” Getting Married
4:52 pm, August 16th, 2012
“The parents of Jessica Simpson have secretly split, and now the singer-turned-fashion maven says their problems have soured her on marriage!” begins a piece from the National Enquirer.
The mag claims that Tina and Joe recently separated, quoting a “family insider” as saying, “Tina got tired of Joe’s controlling ways, and she finally had the courage to stand up to him and say ‘No more!’”
Now, because of her parents’ alleged breakup, Simpson is “rethinking marriage altogether,” notes the source.
This supposed tab insider reveals, “She told Eric [Johnson] she’s lost her faith in it.”
So getting divorced herself (from Nick Lachey) didn’t weaken Simpson’s belief in the institution of marriage — but her parents’ “secret” split did?
And completely false.
A source close to Simpson tells Gossip Cop that the mag’s story is “not true,” though acknowledges her parents are having “problems.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom