MAG: Jessica Simpson’s World “Destroyed” By Parents’ Alleged Split
12:30 pm, August 29th, 2012
OK! notes, “Jessica had been hoping for a reconciliation, but now her mother is pushing harder for a formal separation.”
A so-called “insider” for the tabloid claims the 32-year-old Simpson is now “feeling emotionally abandoned” due to her parents’ purported split.
The “source” goes on to allege, “She has always been hugely dependent on her parents, but they are going through their own crisis right now, which means they don’t have much time for her.”
“It’s left Jessica feeling sad and helpless,” explains the supposed insider.
The magazine goes on to claim that Tina and Joe’s reported split has wreaked havoc on Simpson’s entire life, saying that “her emotional eating is out of control” (B.S.); that her sister Ashlee has “deserted her” (FALSE); and that she’s now “gotten cold feet” about marrying fiancé Eric Johnson (NOT TRUE).
Of course, all of this is complete nonsense as Simpson’s parents have NOT broken up.
A family insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s tale is 100% fabricated and that Tina and Joe Simpson are still together, but acknowledges there are “problems” between the spouses.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court